This area is in charge of litigation both at municipal, state, and federal level with competent authorities and courts, on issues and areas such as:
– Contract violation controversies.
– Land ownership and tenure controversies.
– Lease controversies.
– Family controversies.
– General consulting services on penal matters.
– Consulting services and representation in preliminary investigations (complaints or claims) and state and federal penal processes.
– Appeal for legal protection in penal matters.
– Controversies with any government agency, municipal, state or federal.
Compliance and decommissioning visits in commercial and construction matters.
– Controversies with PROFECO..
– Claim establishment and conciliatory processes..
– Fines imposed by authorities.
Constitutional Law and Legal Protection.
Labor and Social Security Law.
– Addressing visits made by the Labor and Social Prevision Department: STPS (Secretaría del Trabajo y Previsión Social) and generation of documents required for such purposes.
– Individual litigation (representing employers only).
– Generation of individual and collective contracts.
– Outsourcing services:
– Negotiation of liquidations or termination of employment contracts and formalization with competent authorities.
– Collective bargaining, strikes, collective work contracts.
Taxation and Administrative Law.
It is worth mentioning that the Firm has participated in major federal litigations (legal protection) during the last few years.